Follow @K_Flyx Confident: Someone had it before you Share on Tumblr

2012-06-06

Someone had it before you


To start .. I think every one of us. Now in this decade Vintage is Back! loves it. We go back in time.
In the city of Brussels (1000) we can find the famous vintage market. Place du jeu-de-balle.
We all like clothes, accessory,  furniture's, just stuff to have like back then. I'll give you a little tour..
Every day of the week from 8 am till 1 pm there's a market. So if it's a nice weather you can move your ass over there to be the first one who's away with the most beautiful piece! I really like to go there, I can be myself, where I'm good at, to shop and to cut-prices .. Everything you can think of what is vintage you'll find it. In the side-streets (rue Blaes or rue Haute) you'll have the extra charming vintage shops ;) which is very nice to go at and to have that special smell. You just have fun that before noon past so fast by and my hands are always full where I a spend maximum € 30 ($ 37.50)

Can you already feel and think what I'm feeling and thinking now by seeing back these pictures. Yes yes. Butterflies ! You can dress yourself like a little mermaid or like Pocahontas! Who doesn't like it, to come out with the child in yourself. You are with your friends or even alone it can be pleased. Enjoying, laughing, walking, searching and yelling "LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND". To have a good time while your in Brussels. Go over there. After the market, there's always a place available where a fresh drink or a lunch can be fulfilling after keeping the eyes open from left to right and to run from here to there. It can be tiring after hours. But it's fun!


But of course, I must shown what I've bought. Can let you guys being curious while I'm telling that I buy a lot without showing it. Most of the furniture's that I decorated my studio with are from the market. Cheap, vintage, retro or just old. But that is maybe for later to shown. Next post? We'll see.
Anyway, the items I bought comes from the market or shops in the same neighborhood.

 The watch I bought in a vintage shop in a side-street of Place du jeu-de-balle, Foxhole (it's a look-a-like Casio) and the bracelet's at the market.
 The handbag I found for only 1 EURO , cheap and I'm so in love with it! I think I will hang a chain on it so I can wear it hanging on my shoulder. Walking whole the time with the handbag at your arm, gets annoying after a while. In the background are chairs and a table which I bought a last year before I moved in, at the market. Table for € 5 and 4 pink chairs for € 10. I painted two of them in gold and the other two I kept pink. With the table I've some great memories with friends last summer. Crazy parties and barbecue. On that table I write and sketch. Also a space for my friends who are free to write or sketch something on it. My personal collage.
 A lovely pink magazine holder. It's really suits my other furniture's.

the two cute bow's. 
an elephant chain and a brown diamond ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment